Staff Physical Therapist
Salary Amount $67,000-$80,000
based on experience / qualifications.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
Benefits & Development Opportunities
- Health Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- PTO benefits
- Continuing Education Benefits
Are You a Good Candidate for Our Company?
We are seeking a passionate Physical Therapist to join our therapy team.
- The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset, as we believe in continuous personal and professional improvement.
- We're looking for someone who aligns well with our culture and is committed to making a positive impact in our community.
- At our practice, we believe that the strength of our team culture directly affects the quality of care we provide to our patients.
We are a Diverse & Inclusive Workplace
At Caddoo Rehabilitation Associates we value diversity and believe in creating an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply, and our employees can expect a fair and equal treatment throughout their employment.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to increase their impact on their patients, the industry, and their personal growth.
Our ideal hire wants to have fun at work and likes being active outside of work.
We are looking for someone who would like to take their skills and career to the next level.
What we are looking for in a team member:
- Flexible and Agile: Able to adjust and accommodate to ensure the needs of both your colleagues and patients are met.
- Patient-Focused: Prioritizing the needs of patients and providing compassionate care.
- Effective Communicator: Proactively and empathetically communicating with all stakeholders.
- Attentive to Detail: Reliable in ensuring accuracy and completeness in all tasks.
- A Collaborative Team Member: You'll play a vital role as part of a clinical team.
Responsibilities, Required Qualifications in Order to Apply for the Opening
- State licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Physical Therapist preferred.
- Ability to perform patient evaluations, synthesize patient information and determine whether the problems to be addressed are within the scope of practice for a PT.