The Science Behind Shockwave Treatment Understanding How It Works
- What It Is: Shockwave treatment is a non-surgical technique that uses acoustic pressure waves to treat chronic pain and injuries.
- How It Works: Short and intense energy waves penetrate the affected tissues, stimulating regeneration and healing.
- Benefits: Safe, non-invasive, and effective in treating a wide range of conditions.
Conditions Treated with Shockwave Therapy Embrace Healing for Various Health Challenges
- Chronic Tendinitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- And More
Treatment Experience Your Journey Towards Recovery
- Assessment: Detailed evaluation to determine the best treatment approach.
- Procedure: Each session lasts 15-30 minutes, with little to no discomfort.
- Recovery: Immediate return to daily activities with progressive improvement.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat can I expect during the shockwave therapy session?
You will definitely feel the treatment. Some people experience pain but this is tolerable. Following the treatment, you may experience redness, bruising, swelling and/or numbness to the area. But this will improve within a few days and these are all normal reactions to the treatment.How many sessions will I need?
The research backed protocols outline that most conditions will require 3-5 sessions of shockwave therapy. Additional sessions may be required if the condition is very long standing. You will get the most benefit if the sessions are spaced out weekly.Is shockwave therapy covered by insurance?
As Shockwave therapy is not currently covered by health insurance, we must charge a set rate for treatment. Pricing is as follows:
- 4 treatments for $500 (most conditions only require 4-6 treatments)
- Additional treatments (if needed) for $100/each
Ready to Embrace a Pain-Free Life? Contact Us Today! Your Path to Recovery Starts Here
At Caddoo Rehabilitation, we believe that physical therapy & chiropractic, particularly shockwave treatment, is the best first choice for pain management.